Volunteer Position Description - Template
- TSA AUE Volunteer Position Description_NEW TEMPLATE_Fillable v1.docxDownloaded 23 times
Volunteer Position Description
All ongoing volunteer should have a Volunteer Position Description which outlines their role and responsibilities. This template will help you create one.
- Download the document
- Complete section 'The Salvation Army - Volunteer Position Description'
- Do not amend sections - 'The Salvation Army International Mission Statement' / 'The Salvation Army Australia Mission Statement' / 'The Salvation Army Values Statement'
- Complete all other sections
- Prior to commencement ensure both you and your volunteer have signed the document.
Please note: This document can be completed electronically, so there is no need to print.
Category: Administration / Forms
About the sharer
This Toolkit will provide you access to volunteer resources such as: Volunteer Agreements, Volunteer Handbook, Code of Conduct, waivers, templates and processes to enable meaningful and effective volunteer engagement. You will be equipped with the resources necessary to responsibly manage the various groups of volunteers. The Volunteer Resources (VR) team exists to support and assist you through the volunteer journey. If you need assistance using the provided resources or have any questions, please get in touch with the VR team.
- Resources Uploaded10
- Resource Views318