Supervision services: Phoenix Professional Consultants
- Phoenix Professional Consultants Supervision flyer.pdfDownloaded 12 times
- Phoenix Professional Consultants Online Supervision.pdfDownloaded 5 times
- How to - Zoom - Computer FINAL 11.5.18.pdfDownloaded 4 times
- How to - Zoom - Mobile_final (3).pdfDownloaded 3 times
Phoenix Professional Consultants is the Salvation Army's authorised Supervision services provider for Chaplains.
Click in the right hand box to download the following information:
- General Flyer containing details of Phoenix Professional Consultants to contact in relation to both Individual and Group Supervision.
- Flyer containing specific details and benefits of participating in online Individual and Group Supervision (save on time and travel)
- Zoom software download instructions to prepare you for online supervision sessions with a supervisor
This resource is included in the following collection(s):
About the sharer
Chaplaincy Operations is a small team working collaboratively with Chaplain Team Leaders, Coordinators, Chaplains and their partner TSA Centres and organisations to equip and promote our inspiring Chaplaincy ministry.
Our priority for 2016/17 is to ensure systems and processes are in place to empower and support Chaplains to successfully fulfil their role and achieve agreed ministry goals.
We have included Chaplain resources on this site, and will regularly add and enhance what is available.
- Resources Uploaded42
- Resource Views7,311
- Average Rating