Simple Mentoring Guide
- FAQ's of Christian Mentoring.pdfDownloaded 51 times
What is Christian mentoring?
“Christian mentoring is a dynamic, intentional relationship of trust in which one person enables another to maximise the grace of God in their life and service.” – John Mallison
So Christian mentoring is a one-on-one relationship where one person helps another person further their walk with God.
What is the 'Simple Mentoring Guide' and how will it help me?
The ‘Simple Mentoring Guide’ is pocket-sized resource designed to help facilitate a mentoring session.
It helps makes mentoring simple and accessible for all youth leaders, regardless of training or experience. It will guide you during your session with key focus areas and appropriate questions.
It is important to remember that the ‘Simple Mentoring Guide’ is not the only way to mentor, and it is not a set syllabus.
FAQs about Christian Mentoring
If you have questions about mentoring, check out our FAQs about Christian Mentoring, available for download on this page.
To order Simple Mentoring Guides, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how many you would like.
OR DOWNLOAD THE APP FOR FREE!
The Simple Mentoring Guide is now available as a FREE APP!
The App has a number of great features that will assist you in your mentoring sessions:
- The ability to create an account and keep track of mentees and sessions
- 5 categories of questions, with the ability to refresh the page for new questions
- A 'notes' feature that allows you to take notes for each question, as well as being able to email these notes following the session
- and tips to help you mentor better!
Click the links below to download and try the app today!