Living Our Vision Sermons - Week 1, The Need For Vision
- _LOV_Sermon Series_The need for vision_Transcript (Formatted).docxDownloaded 2 times
- _LOV_Sermon Series_The need for vision_Transcript (Unformatted).docxDownloaded 2 times
- _LOV_Sermon Series_The-need-for-vision-4x3.pptxDownloaded 2 times
- _LOV_Sermon Series_The-need-for-vision-16x9.pptxDownloaded 2 times
- Vision Statement Cards Cards 90mm x 55mm 8 x A4 page Cut Marks.pdfDownloaded 3 times
- Vision Statement Cards Cards 90mm x 55mm 10 x A4 page No Cut Marks.pdfDownloaded 2 times
- Vision Statement Cards Cards for use in Week 1.pdfDownloaded 3 times
- _LOV_Sermon Series_The need for vision_Outline.pdfDownloaded 2 times
- _LOV_Sermon Series_The need for vision_Transcript.pdfDownloaded 2 times
A. What’s the point of vision?
▶ Vision helps us to move in the direction God wants for our lives,
▶ Where there is no revelation, people perish (Prov 29:18 NLT)
▶ Examples of people in the Bible with vision
Point One: What is Jesus’ vision for my life (Jn 10:10)
B. How do we know this new vision will last?
▶ This is not a vision set by one person
▶ Our new vision was birthed in 100 days of prayer
▶ Surveyed over 2,500 people from every sphere across TSA,
Point Two: This is a vision that came from the heart of God.
C. Why does TSA Australia need a new vision now?
▶ We need to remain relevant
▶ We need to be more focused
▶ We need a united voice
Point Three: We are a united movement
D. What is the new national vision?
Wherever there is hardship or injustice, Salvos will live, love and fight alongside others to transform Australia one life at a time with the love of Jesus.