Living Our Vision Sermons - Week 1, The Need For Vision
- _LOV_Sermon_Series_The_need_for_vision_Transcript_(Formatted).docxDownloaded 6 times
- _LOV_Sermon_Series_The_need_for_vision_Transcript_(Unformatted).docxDownloaded 6 times
- _LOV_Sermon_Series_The-need-for-vision-4x3.pptxDownloaded 7 times
- _LOV_Sermon_Series_The-need-for-vision-16x9.pptxDownloaded 6 times
- Vision_Statement_Cards_Cards_90mm_x_55mm_8_x_A4_page_Cut_Marks.pdfDownloaded 11 times
- Vision_Statement_Cards_Cards_90mm_x_55mm_10_x_A4_page_No_Cut_Marks.pdfDownloaded 8 times
- Vision_Statement_Cards_Cards_for_use_in_Week_1.pdfDownloaded 10 times
- _LOV_Sermon_Series_The_need_for_vision_Outline.pdfDownloaded 8 times
- _LOV_Sermon_Series_The_need_for_vision_Transcript.pdfDownloaded 6 times
A. What’s the point of vision?
▶ Vision helps us to move in the direction God wants for our lives,
▶ Where there is no revelation, people perish (Prov 29:18 NLT)
▶ Examples of people in the Bible with vision
Point One: What is Jesus’ vision for my life (Jn 10:10)
B. How do we know this new vision will last?
▶ This is not a vision set by one person
▶ Our new vision was birthed in 100 days of prayer
▶ Surveyed over 2,500 people from every sphere across TSA,
Point Two: This is a vision that came from the heart of God.
C. Why does TSA Australia need a new vision now?
▶ We need to remain relevant
▶ We need to be more focused
▶ We need a united voice
Point Three: We are a united movement
D. What is the new national vision?
Wherever there is hardship or injustice, Salvos will live, love and fight alongside others to transform Australia one life at a time with the love of Jesus.