LIVING OUR VISION BOOSTER PACK
From Sunday 11 February 2018, all Corps and social centres throughout Australia will take part in the ‘Vision Booster’ campaign.
During each week of the campaign we will focus on a different line of the national vision statement.
To help corps engage in the campaign, a resource pack been produced. The pack includes:
- Sermon outlines – available in various versions with accompanying video clips and PowerPoint slides.
- Video clips – featuring real stories from Salvation Army corps and centres (WMV and MPG format).
- Children’s ministry materials – for use with your Junior Soldiers or Sunday School group.
- Youth small group materials – for use with high school aged children, designed for 30-45 minutes.
- Youth devotional materials – for use at youth group gatherings. Intended to take just 5-10 minutes.
- Social media materials – ready to use images for you and your people to share via social media.
- Adult devotions/discussion materials – for use in Corps small groups, and staff or team meetings.
- Prayer room materials – for use in prayer stations to bring the vision before God.
Head to resources.australiaone.info/vision to access the materials.