Church Planting Module 7 - Team Unity
The early Church provides us with some examples of how to build unity.
- Shared experiences (Acts 2)
- Strong commitments toward each other (Acts 2)
- A willingness to seize the moment (Acts 3)
- Acceptance of the process of going through difficulty together (Acts 4)
- Sharing resources with one another (Acts 5)
- Diversity in leadership (Acts 6 & 8)
- A healthy culture of accountability (Acts 11 & 15)
- A culture of release and empowerment (Acts 13)
Category: Training / How-To
About the sharer
This Toolkit contains resources to help corps in the NSW/ACT Division increase their missional effectiveness.
We will continue to add resources to this page over the coming months, so please check back regularly.
Visit mySalvos.org.au/HopeRising for information on Hope Rising, as well as regular news and updates, or contact us by email or phone.
- Resources Uploaded39
- Resource Views4,817
- Average Rating