Army of Volunteers - Certificate of Appreciation
- TSA Army of Vols Certificate - TEMPLATE.docxDownloaded 13 times
Certificates of appreciation are great - volunteers can put it in their portfolio or hang it up somwhere special. It also serves as a token of our sincere appreciation. The template is ready for you to use:
How to use:
- Download the document
- Make it editable if needed
- Change 'John Smith' to your volunteer's name
- At the bottom of the certificate, please change details to volunteer's line supervisor's details
- Print and if possible, laminate.
Category: Administration / Forms
About the sharer
This Toolkit will provide you access to volunteer resources such as: Volunteer Agreements, Volunteer Handbook, Code of Conduct, waivers, templates and processes to enable meaningful and effective volunteer engagement. You will be equipped with the resources necessary to responsibly manage the various groups of volunteers. The Volunteer Resources (VR) team exists to support and assist you through the volunteer journey. If you need assistance using the provided resources or have any questions, please get in touch with the VR team.
- Resources Uploaded16
- Resource Views565
- Average Rating